Fruit Full (Fruits of the Spirit)
FLEX Adult Bible Study Curriculum Series
The Fruit of the Spirit is a list that the Apostle Paul gives to a group of struggling churches in the Roman province of Galatia. It is meant to help them judge truth from false teaching, stand firm in faith, and experience the transformation that God is working in His people. It is a call to leave the world behind and boldly journey into the life that God has planned for man.
In this study, Bill Rasco examines this simple list of characteristics that's more than an elementary teaching tool. The Fruit of the Spirit is a study of character of Jesus and how His character can come alive in the hearts, minds, and hands of His people. Starting at baptism, when the Holy Spirit takes up residence in the new believer (Acts 2:38), a change takes place. Hebrews 10:14 describes that change. "For by a single offering he has perfected for all time those who are being sanctified."
FLEX Adult Bible Study Electives
?Written by faithful members of the Lord's church
?Undated for your flexible use
?Variety of studies ? textual, topical, Old Testament, New Testament
?New studies continue to be added
?Suitable for lecture, small group, or individual study
Table of Contents:
1. Fruit Full (Galatians 5:22-23)
2. Full of Love (Ruth 1:16-17)
3. Full of Joy (Philippians 4:4-5)
4. Full of Peace (Exodus 18:23)
5. Full of Patience (James 5:11)
6. Full of Kindness (2 Samuel 9:1)
7. Full of Goodness (Luke 18:18-19)
8. Full of Faithfulness (John 3:29-30)
9. Full of Gentleness (Jeremiah 11:19)
10. Full of Self-Control (Daniel 1:8-9)
11. A Fruit Full Walk (Galatians 5:16)
12. A Fruit Full Desire (Galatians 5:16)
13. A Fruit Full Life (Galatians 5:25)
About the Author:
Bill Rasco has been serving as the pulpit minister at the Spring Creek Church of Christ since March 2009. He brings with him a deep background in Christian service and ministry. Bill is a graduate of Southern Christian University, with a degree in Biblical Studies. He served as a pulpit minister, youth minister, and education minister before joining the Spring Creek family. He has written several other studies with 21st Century Christian.
Click here to view other titles in the FLEX series.
by Bill Rasco
Publisher: 21st Century Christian
Size: 6 x 9